Rebecca Rodriguez’s repeated claims at “offering Bandung Zoo assistance” and their denial in the form of a “NO!” is the reason she claims she doesn’t owe them the $65 000 she raised for their “starving sun bears”!
Let’s summarize :
- Rebecca knew prior to creating the GoFundMe fundraiser for the “starving sun bears of Bandung Zoo”, that the sun bears were NOT starving. She was given this information by independent, unassociated, key wildlife experts.
- In spite of this knowledge, Rebecca created the GoFundMe with herself as the beneficiary and continued to raise funds for the sun bears.
- Rebecca had NEVER previously contacted Bandung Zoo in any way. She never asked their permission to raise funds on their behalf. She had not even notified them that she was coming to Bandung Zoo!
- What the general public (and Bandung Zoo) didn’t know was, behind the scenes, Rebecca never had any intention whatsoever to HELP the sun bears. The real objective was known only to her friends and associates. The objective was to get Bandung Zoo to turn over the sun bears to Rebecca – to remove them – to sanctuaries in the USA and FILM IT! The money was really going to fund Rebecca Rodriguez’s TEAM MEMBERS who would APPEAR in her NEW TV PRODUCTION and costs associated with FILMING it. (Similar to what Four Paws does except this TV production would be sold onto TV production networks like National Geographic and Animal Planet.)
- Rebecca and “her team” arrived at Bandung Zoo and along with Scorpion Wildlife Trade Monitoring Group (more on them later) asked for special permission to gain access to the sun bears and other animals. They were denied. The reason for the denial was very clear. (a) Scorpion had been causing chaos in Indonesia with their subversive measures to gain “sting videos” of animal situations and (b) Bandung Zoo got information that Rebecca was fundraising on their behalf, using the sun bears, claiming they were starving, eating their own faeces and one was lactating but there were no cubs and numerous other lies.
- Bandung Zoo, having now been alerted to the fundraiser, contacted Indonesian Police in this regard and very quickly pictures of Rebecca were plastered all over Indonesia as a “wanted person“. She was being pursued for fraud! Please be aware that Cee4Life had NOTHING to do with this. By Rebecca’s own actions, she had brought this upon herself.
- Since there was NEVER any intention to HELP the sun bears anyway, Rebecca returned to USA and suddenly there was an “update” on the fundraiser. It was claimed that Bandung Zoo refused her help and the campaign had “evolved”.
- Subsequently, a “letter of assistance” was sent to Bandung Zoo on 25 July 2017. Read it very carefully. There is again NO REAL OFFER OF HELP and NO OFFER TO TURN OVER DONATIONS. Rodriguez claimed she would not support an “unethical zoo” and that funds might be mismanaged. Firstly, where are those terms and conditions contained within the fundraiser? Nowhere. Secondly, if she thought the zoo was unethical, why was she fundraising for their animals in the first place? Thirdly, there was every opportunity to pay for building materials and enrichment directly as several upgrades were underway! Did Rodriguez really try and “help” the animals of Bandung Zoo? Uh, NO!
- In reality, who IS Rebecca A. Rodriguez? Who and what is One Animal World? What is Animal House? Nobody, not even people in USA knew who this person or her “organization” were. How would someone in Indonesia know about Rebecca?
- There was and never has been ANY LEGITIMATE offer of HELP.
- The bottom line is Rebecca A. Rodriguez has raised $65000 for the “starving sun bears of Bandung Zoo” and the other animals named in her “fundraiser”. She has raised this money fraudulently and channeled all the funds into her own, private, for profit LLC called REBROD LLC. She has lied repeatedly on the petition, the fundraiser and her hate blog/web site. She has violated multiple terms of the GoFundMe platform. She has changed the beneficiary from the sun bears to an unidentifiable entity – “animals of Indonesia”! Who and what EXACTLY is “animals of Indonesia”? She has changed the beneficiaries multiple times.
- Rebecca Rodriguez should turn over the $65 000 in donations to the rightful, named and identified beneficiaries of the campaign. The sun bears are getting a new enclosure as we speak. The new enclosure will cost around $30,000. Why shouldn’t those bears get that money? The money should go to the intended purpose and the intended beneficiary! That’s the whole point of a fundraiser!
Demand Rebecca A. Rodriguez
of One Animal World and Animal House : Around the World be HELD ACCOUNTABLE and MADE TO TURN OVER THE DONATIONS RAISED ON BEHALF OF THE SUN BEARS OF BANDUNG ZOO TO THE SUN BEARS OF BANDUNG ZOO + THE OTHER NAMED AND IDENTIFIED BENEFICIARIES OF THE CAMPAIGN!
Email her here : Rebecca@rebrod.com and demand she be truthful, held accountable and give the money to the rightful subjects – the Sun Bears, the animals of Bandung Zoo, Mikey the Orangutan at Kandi Wildlife Park and the 2 Sun Bears Tegan and Bedhu for their new enclosure and the remaining funds to legitimate, registered animal charities/sanctuaries in Indonesia as “animals of Indonesia”!
#oneanimalworld #rebeccarodriguez #scam #fraud #animalcruelty #animals #animalhouse #animalhouseinternational #animaltimetv #animalcentric #puglia #fasano #sunbears #bandung #bandungzoo #cee4life #marisonguciano #reuters #alyciabarlow #alyciahadfield #petnetwashington #rebeccaarodriguez #gofundme #irs